The Best Service
First and foremost, we will use our knowledge and understanding of the market (including location, condition and pricing) to lead you to a successful sale.
- We don’t just list it and forget it. Communication is key to making needed adjustments to your personalized Marketing plan.
- You will be contacted by both me and the Team’s Listing Coordinator on a regular basis to ensure you have no concerns or questions during your listing period.
- We utilize a well thought out step-by-step process on how and where to market your home. At the end of 28 days, we revisit that process to determine if we need to work with you to refine it. As well, we will review pricing every 30 days as the market changes.
- Keeping you, as the seller, informed of the market and the interest in your listing is a vital part of our Marketing plan. Our Team’s Listing Coordinator will send you an e-mailed Client Report every week informing you of the statistics gathered on your home, including:
- The number of views your home has received on REALTOR.com
- The number of views your home has received on Trulia.com, our buyer website and other sites.
- The showing appointments for your home will be professionally handled by Centralized Showing Service (CSS).
- Your specific contact information and requirements for showings will be noted and followed. If you need more advanced notice, if a specific date/time is not convenient…those and any other of your requests will be followed.
- Every showing will be followed up with 4 requests for feedback from the showing agent. Our Listing Coordinator will continue to contact him/her until feedback is received. We take getting QUALITY feedback seriously.
- Who knows your home and neighborhood better than you? That’s why we utilize your input on the house itself, the area, the schools, shopping and dining…your words are one of the most powerful tools to attract prospective buyers.